- The tour booking will be confirmed only upon receipt of a non refundable amount of 20% of the tour cost, in addition to the charges such as air fares, rail fares, etc. along with completed personal information form or an email confirming your intent to travel.
- 50% of the tour cost to be paid 45 days before date of departure.
- Balance 30% of the tour cost to be paid 15 days prior to the departure.
- The trip will be considered as confirmed only if there is no default in the above payment procedure.
In the event of any cancellation by you, the initial deposit amount paid, shall stand forfeited and further cancellation shall be levied as per the following terms:
- 6 weeks before date of departure: 20% of tour cost + Air / Rail cancellation charges.
- 4 to 6 weeks before date of departure: 50% of tour cost + Air / Rail cancellation charges.
- 2 to 4 weeks before date of departure: 80% of tour cost + Air / Rail cancellation charges.
- 2 weeks before date of departure: 100% of tour cost + Air / Rail cancellation charges (Will be considered as no show).
- Jungle Lore reserves the right to expel the participant if found him or her physically unfit or if he or she is misbehaving during the entire journey / tour.
- For last minute registration only tatkal rail and air tickets are available, which incur additional cost.
- Leaving your garbage anywhere in the forest, forts, trekking route or river-rafting site is not allowed.
- Jungle lore will not be responsible for the loss of the personal belongings of the participants. We advice the participants to be careful if carrying valuable things with them during the journey.
- Jungle lore reserves the right to increase the charges, alter the programme i.e. number of days, trek routes, wildlife safari schedule due to bad weather, lack of transport facilities or any other unforeseen circumstances which are beyond our control. Such a decision will be binding and acceptable to all.
- All disputes pertaining to travel, travel related services conducted by Jungle Lore and any other claim arising there under shall be subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction only.