Things to Carry
Things to carry:
- Clothing as per season.
- Muted colors like khaki, tan, beige etc. are more suitable colors to wear in the wild.
- Personal clothing, sunscreen lotion, cap, sunglasses, scarf, torch (mandatory).
- Personal medicines.
- Personal identification (compulsory).
- Personal water bottle; so as to minimize the use of disposable plastic bottles.
- A camera. Binoculars come in very handy while spotting camouflaged animals.
- Please note that many parks charge extra for video cameras.
- Don’t wear brightly colored or high-contrast clothing.
- Don’t wave arms.
- Don’t throw anything out of the vehicle.
- Don’t speak above a whisper.
- Don’t yell at animals.
- Don’t pound hands on the side of the vehicles or clap hands in order to get the attention of or scare the animals.
- Don’t feed the animals.
- Keep the forest & surrounding area clean.
- Leaving your garbage anywhere in the forest is not allowed.
- Your seat will be confirmed only after full payment for the tour.
- Gypsy Safari Bookings and Train Bookings run 90 days in advance.
- For last minute entrants only tatkal tickets are available which incur additional cost.